Sunday, February 27, 2011

I have learnt how to live... How to be In the world and Of the world, and not just to stand aside and watch. And I will never, never again run away from life. Or from love, either...


Sabrina... a CLASSIC! Honestly there are so many movies that could be considered my "favorite," because it depends on the genre! But yes, Sabrina (with Breakfast at Tiffany's as a close second), is my favorite movie! I could watch it over and over!! It's absolutely amazing! Thank heavens for the classics... I wish more people would watch them and embrace them! Ha and I wish society was more like this one. Hard working, respectable, modest, fashion worthy, fabulous cars... what more could you want?! And I love the way they spoke. Very refined! Lol... and did I tell you about the clothes?! I LOVE their style in these movies! So great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment