Thursday, February 24, 2011

Which purse?

What's in my purse you ask? Well... which purse? I am a purse freak!! So... the purse I use the most is my nursing bag... which some say is a suitcase. See that brown box? That's for our shoes... and my bag is almost as big!
My front pocket has my chapstick, lip gloss, inhaler, nursing clipboard, and pens...
 
In my back pocket there's an ensign, lotion, lint-roller, and my Maaxolt.
My wallet, tampons, gum, extra pens, dried apricots...
My center pocket has more chapstick and gum, my stethescope, and wisps.
These are the rest of my purses... which you can't really see because there's a whole backside of purses and there's cluthes in some of them. I LOVE purses! And as you can see... I love Juicy purses! And mary poppins style. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment