Monday, February 14, 2011

Things I Don't Leave the House Without

These 5 items are all very detrimental to my health if I leave without them! My phone is my lifeline, it's like another appendage. My keys... well self-explanatory. My NIVEA chapstick is moisture heaven in a stick for my lips! My watch... well I'm a nurse and we're not allowed to have our phones as watches. Weird concept I know! Especially because all our watches in our facility are wrong at the nurses station. And my ring... well without it I feel naked! Even if I'm just around the house I wear it consantly. :) I LOVE IT!! Oh yes... and my contacts, but they're in my eyes right now so I can actually type what you are reading now. This is what I leave the house with every day, even on my days off! Very very important products.

No comments:

Post a Comment