Thursday, February 10, 2011

“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!” -Coco Chanel

What's in my make-up bag you say? Which one I may respond!
I LOVE eye shadows! Miss Steviee Marie taught me to love make-up. And now I have more than I know what to do with!

Lip gloss and Nivea chapstick are my best friends!

Oh yes and the fabulous minty gloss from B&BW! (Bath and bodyworks)

All my many face brushes that I should probably throw out and invest in new ones.

All the foundation, mascara, and eye liner anyone could possibly need.
(Thanks for the stocking stuffers mama!)

The eyebrow brushes, eye brushes, lip brushes, ect.

And the eye shadows that I use most frequently!
And thanks to my mother in law I now have a giftcard to Nordies!! Hello MAC! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment