Sunday, February 13, 2011

"I met a girl. We talked. It was epic. Then the sun came up and reality set in. Well this is reality. Right here."

Thanks Heavens for day 14!! :) A TV Show I'm currently obsessed with!!

Pictures are worth a THOUSAND words :) So I'm currently obsessed with Vampire Diaries! AAHH!! So good... and not cheesy like Twilight, though I do love that too. Anyways, all the main characters are smoking hot! And it actually has a good story line! Cheesy I know but what can you do?

And I'm also obsessed with this show!!
Who doesn't love this show?! SEXY Morgan and Dr. Reid? For some strange reason, I am obsessed with serial killers. I'm not the only one, my good friend Angela DeLange (soon to be Frazier) is also obsessed with him. We bonded ;) anyways... they're funny, addictive and some are real life stories! Very cool! And the characters interactions are the best. Examples:
PLEASE if you don't watch any of the videos watch the video directly above this line. SO funny! Reid's funny side, and morgan's smile :)

1 comment: