Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Songs of my mood

"Jesus Take The Wheel"

"If You're Going Through Hell"

"Ever The Same"

"Dream"


"Restless"

I have many thoughts going through my head this morning. So many things, as per usual. I want to be happy in my career and I'm tired but excited for school. I love my husband with all my heart and soul. I LOVE the gospel and everything that comes with it. I MISS my family and friends so desperately. I am unhappy with certain aspects of my job. I'm learning to be a better person. And I am HEARTBROKEN for certain people in my life, who very near together are getting almost the same fate. And I'm frustrated I'm not home to help them. And I hurt for my family and for them. I'm so angry. Which I know it's okay to be angry and hurt and frustrated, but I also feel alone. And then I remember I'm never really alone. But when you are physically alone, it's hard to remember you're spiritually not alone. My emotions are just going through a plethora of different ways. I just wish I could help! I want to take away other's pain! Especially when they're so close to me! You always take people for granted... stop taking people for granted. Tell them you LOVE them, fix problems that you have. Because this life is all too short. And you forget that until it's taken from you. And we shouldn't have to get it through our hard, materialistic, worldly minds that things can be gone so quickly! But I'm so grateful for the knowledge that I know this isn't the end of everything. We will see them again. We'll get to look into their faces and SMILE. We'll get to hug them, and celebrate with them, share stories with them. But when they're not here to celebrate the things in this life with you, and you feel like many memories would be that much sweeter if they were in them... it makes it hard to understand sometimes God's plan. But we have to remember that's what it is God's plan. And we might not agree, and we might not think it's fair. But we have to remember to put our trust and faith in Him. "For he knows better than you of what you need." So I know I posted a LOT of songs for my mood, and though this isn't technically a song and I have posted it many times. I LOVE IT! And I will end with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment