Thursday, February 3, 2011

A good friend will come bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting next to you saying...'Damn, that was fun."

Here's my oldest, and the longest best friend I've had...
Don't pick her out? I'll give you a hint... she's the incredibly tall, white, blonde child to the far left. She's the "blonde daughter I'll never have" according to my parents. This girl I met when I was about oh 6-7ish when we moved to the great old cul-de-sac of 714 East (I think). MANY memories come with this girl!!

Whether it's our first time baking...

Or graduation....

Or leaving the safe, non-self pumping gas pumps...

To go to St. George just to pump our own gas!! (We actually got a lesson from the guys in Orem BEFORE we left... and then they were different from what we learned!)

But this... is probably one of my FAVORITE pictures to date!! My best friend Steviee Marie Dunn is ENGAGED!!!! She has met her soul mate. After all the horrible 16 hour dates, blind dates, trucks with no floors, SOS calls, slobbering/lisping cheaters, the heartbreakers, the lazy/helpless guys I have seen this girl bravely manage to give a chance to... SHE FOUND HIM!!! And he is amazing and perfect for her. Reminds me a lot of Evan (minus the whole Marine and actually wanting to get out of the military bit). He's funny, childish, tells her no, gets her outdoors, makes fun of her, spoils her and LOVES her. (And he got approval from her family!! 2 older brothers and a very protective dad.) I'm so happy for her and cannot wait to see how her life progresses. She's been there for me through so many hard times. And even though we lose contact in and out as the years go on... I know we will always be best friends and I can call her for anything. We've recently "found each other" again and it's been great seeing her go through this FUN, ROMANTIC, TWITTERPATED relationship!

And who could say no with this gorgeous ring?! CONGRATS STEVIEE MARIE DUNN!!! I LOVE YOU GIRL! Welcome to the family Ben :)


No comments:

Post a Comment