Monday, February 7, 2011

"Back to School.... Back to School"

Yes ladies and gentleman it is official!!! I'm going back to school for my BSN! I'm scared to be quite honest. I've never done online schooling before and it's extremely different. I don't get to see the faces, hear the voices, or read the PowerPoint's/handouts. Call me a nerd but I loved getting the recorder, new highlighters, new notebooks, new pens, and new carrying case for the laptop every time I started a new year of school. And now... my best friend will be the Internet connection. But at least I can do it in my pajamas and stop in-between breaks to watch my Vampire Diaries, OTH, or Criminal Minds when I get bored :) But it's also hard that I have a group of 5 people... who I don't know. What if they're procrastinators? That is my BIGGEST pet peeve! I love getting stuff done early and being fully prepared. What if they don't? And what if someone doesn't take the initiative to round the group up and start delegating tasks? Does that mean I have to? I guess as my counselor said... "They can't tell how big or strong you are, just take charge!" Little do they know I'm a tiny 4'11'' midge sitting in her glasses and sweats at home! But I am excited to further my education; my mom and dad always instilled that in our family values. So... wish me luck!! I'm going back to school!!

3 comments:

  1. your blog is SOOOO CUTE! and ps. I LVOE GETTING NEW SCHOOL SUPPLIES TO! Russ thinks i am crazy but it is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. i love that you have my website on here. you are the BESTEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME TOO!!! I LOVE SCHOOL SUPPLIES!! And my planner. Might not have a lot to write, but I always have one! And you're welcome! Your photography is blog worthy!! :) Thanks for the pictures PS. I still want to do the 40's shoot!

    ReplyDelete