Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Something that means a lot to me...

Well besides the family, and husband, which I have NUMEROUS pictures of!!
What do these two pictures have in common? The temple!! The temple means so much to me in my life. It was where I was sealed to my family since birth, and all the many generations behind me, and those that are to come. It's where I am BOUND to Evan for TIME AND ALL ETERNITY. No matter what happens in this worldly life he is mine, forever. This place is very special and sacred to me. Not having 5 temples within 20 minutes of my house has been very difficult for me. I haven't been to the temple since my good friend B-ritt was sealed. I've been thinking a lot about this place as I am coming home next weekend for my friend Angie to be sealed! It's so exciting to see your friends be sealed to their husbands! And you remember a lot more about theirs and what the sealer has to say and the advice he gives you. This is my sanctuary, my peace. I miss going with my mom especially. Her and I went a lot before I moved away, and after I got married. She has taught me so much and how important it is. Then I got to go to the temple with my best friend Stephie!! After she got home from her mission it was the first place we wanted to go. It was AMAZING!! I can't wait to come home and go with my friends and my mama again. I hope I am ALWAYS doing what I need to so that whenever I need to escape this world, I can run here for that spiritual lift I need :)


No comments:

Post a Comment