Saturday, February 19, 2011

Me and My Blog!


Ha ha so I missed yesterday... which is post ANOTHER picture of yourself! Whoever wrote this list is a little narcissistic! But I thought I'd introduce you to my "West" crew at LHCC! I LOVE them!

Okay... so for the official blog of today. What my blog name means to me... A 40's Romance!
If you don't know already, I am OBSESSED with the 20's-50's! Especially with the WWII era. All the sexy soldiers and the newly introduced nurses. It was a hard time but back then it MEANT something. I love reading old love letters from soldiers to their loved ones. And I'm living the dream! I got my soldier, and have stepped into the world of nursing. I have a box of "Love Letters" and it's something I hope my grandchildren or children will be interested in them one day. I love the communication of pen and paper, instead of texting and emailing. Having to wait for one of Evan's letters was the hardest things to do. And I have never been more excited, flustered or in love with someone as when I was reading his letters. That is what my name means to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment