Saturday, February 12, 2011

So it turned midnight before I could get to #12!!

Here's 12 :) Not my fault my work makes me work late sometimes. And since 99% of the people who read my blog (if anyone reads my blog) are in Utah, I was already late! But hey... I got a massage today thanks to my wondeful husband and nothing's going to ruin this day! Night! Whatever it is....

Picture of the Town I live in... Yay! (Sarcastic tone)
This is outside my apartment building...

This is one of the parks next to our apartment...

Okay... Now for day 13! :)

My favorite artist... can you tell? Is Andrea Bocelli!! This man is absolutely incredible and you can never get tired of his voice or his songs. Not only is he blind, but he sings with MOTAB!! And TO ELMO! Totally gets cool points in my book. My mom is actually responsible for this. She is very well-rounded in the music category. Ever since I heard his first song I fell in love!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that song!! I think he has such an amazing voice. I am with you on that one! P.S... put some pictures up of your apartment! I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete