Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 16 & 17

My Celebrity Crush(es)!!
I'm sorry... but do I REALLY need to say more?! HELLO celebrity crushes!!

My family...
These people are absolutely incredible!! I don't know where I'd be without them! They are truly amazing people...
These two girls are literally my two best friends and I miss them so much now that I don't have them right next to me. They're doing so many good things in their life! I'm SO proud of them!!
This is my AMAZING sister Kayla... She's above the "V!" She's going to BYU-HAWAII!!!! YAY!! I'm SO SO proud of her!! Kayla... you are such an amazing person. I'm so proud of all you've done in your life and how hard you've worked. You are my example of what a courageous and determined athlete/student/human-being is. You are so funny with your many stories. I wish you'd listen to me and be a writer on the side... just for me! I'm so happy with the decisions you've made in your life and how you've learned from my mistakes and having turned into an EXTREME spiritual, graceful (at times a Gretel), worthy daughter of God. I cannot wait to see you in those Hawaiian colors girl! You're going to be amazing! Remember I am ALWAYS here for you and will be cheering you on from Florida (until we hopefully get to Hawaii) for your games. And even though I probably won't be getting kicked out of too many games in your college career... I'm still rooting for you, and not the umps. I love you Ninja. Thanks for your example to me in my life. I'll miss you so much as you go off to college. Don't forget to call mama please. She's going to need a LOT of phone calls! Remember who you are and DO GOOD THINGS!! ;) remember the "RAPE" song too please. You know how those island boys can be! xoxo

This is Shalana! She's a sophomore in highschool and living the life! Loving her friends, not doing her homework, and thinking she's 21 ;) But this little girl is a little "mini-me." I love her so much!! She is JUST like me! Feisty, loves boys, and LOVES shoes! But she is so sweet and tender-hearted. She is always doing things for our family and being our "runner." Shalana... do NOT forget who you are, and do not be ashamed of it! I LOVE YOU! And so does your family... and see this picture? You have him to protect you! Don't forget to be HAPPY!! Cherish the moments you have with the parentals and Kayla because when you go onto college and move away you'll miss them. I know highschool is hard, boys are dumb, and girls are mean. But BE YOU! You are so sweet and I'm so proud of you woman. Please call me when you need to talk! You know I'm always here for you, but I'll always give you an honest answer. Remember when you graduate highschool no one will remember the prom queen, head cheerleader, of the captain of the football team. Choose good friends and hold them close! Be the friend you want to have, and love the NICE BOYS!! :) I love you little sister. Be brave you are going to make it! xoxo
Oh where do I start with these two... I MISS YOU!! Mama you have taught me so much and I very much appreciate the care packages. I wouldn't survive out here without you. I'm sorry I didn't pay attention when you were cooking, ironing, sewing, and being an AMAZING mom! I miss your hugs and your smile every day. I miss seeing you every day and complaining to you about all the stuff going on in my life and listening to your advice. Thank you for your example in the gospel. You are truly an inspiration. You are a very strong woman, and kind, and faithful. You're an example of how to be a mother and a wife. Mom... Read these lines very closely... YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB AT BEING A MOM!! You are my hero! :) I LOVE YOU!
Daddy... oh how I miss you. Thank you for teaching me how to work hard and to do things for others when they don't deserve it or you don't really want to. You are so strong and so generous and a truly amazing human being. Thank you for always being there and being the mediator. I'm a daddy's girl and I wish I had taken advantage of the times you were home more. Thank you for always going to Kayla's games, and taking mom out every weekend, and always letting me pop up at work, and thank you for saying "yes" to Evan. Because of your example I know how to live life and I found the man that reminds me most of you. I miss you daddy!! I wish I could see you more. I appreciate all the time you took off of work to come visit me and go on vacations and giving us a childhood most would kill for. I'm sorry I wasn't more appreciative when I was younger or listened to you. I wish I could take it back. Try to relax now! :) I love you daddy. xoxo
THESE are my NEW brothers and sister! I LOVE THEM!! They are so entertaining and they're always there for me. Kyli for my hair, Matt for a good laugh (shy but super funny!), and Bengt for all the church questions. He's my little missionary still! I miss them every day. I can't wait to see them again!
And these are all my new in-laws!!! They are awesome and I'm so glad they accepted me into their family. They are awesome people!
Lol yes... welcome to the Lock family!!
Ha ha... oh my sweet husband. HE is my family now and how lucky I am! He is an amazing man and I'm super thankful to be his wife for time and all eternity. Evan you are my best friend and I love you so much! Thank you for trying your best around the house, and with cooking, and attempting the laundry! I appreciate your efforts. Thank you for loving me the way that you do, apologizing first to end a fight (even when you know I'm wrong), and especially for making me laugh every day! I'm so grateful to have you in my life and I hope I can be a good wife to you as you are a husband to me. You're going to be a great dad to our kids (when the time comes). Thank you for letting me vent about work, and problems, and having my mood swings that you deal so well with. Thank you for making me stronger and to be more positive. Thank you for letting me cry and ramble on about topics I know you find stupid but give me the look that you're listening intently anyway. I love that you're strong, can tell me "no", are good with money and are serving our country. Thank you for pushing me in school, even though sometimes it means less cuddle time. Thank you for letting me work the evening shift which makes you have to cook more. Thank you for taking out my 6 lb "girlie" dog even though you thinks it brings down your masculinity point average. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!! And I can't wait to see where our life takes us... like to Hawaii ;) xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Way to make me cry!!! I am thankful for YOU, and all that you have taught me. You are a better person than I am because you accomplish your profession with your heart! I have said that anyone would do the job of a nurse, but you have the HEART of a nurse. I have watched your heart break at the loss of a hospice patient, and at the abuse of a child. I watched you spend your own money to care for patients that were being neglected by their own families. I am thankful that you are so smart, and driven. I know you will never stop learning and trying to be the best YOU can be at your job! I love watching you "become"! You impress me constantly. You came the way you are. Thank you for letting me share this journey of life with you. Love you babygirl:)
    Mamma

    ReplyDelete