Friday, February 4, 2011

Two Years Ago...

2 Years Ago was 2009... That was a very big year for me!
I got engaged to this amazing man...
I turned 21!!!!

I made it thru my first deployment!
Made some of the best friends I could ever have! And had a blast with my nursing girls!!



I got MARRIED!!!! And received a second family...

All in all two years ago was an amazing year and I wouldn't trade it for anything. My family and friends were my greatest supporters. Especially my immediate family. My mom pretty much planned my wedding while I was in nursing school and took my bridezilla attitude with stride. My sisters and having to try on all these dresses and shoes and gave up a free night to help stuff my invitations! (Thank you for everyone who made it on invitation night!) Thank you to my dad for accepting the request of giving away his little girl (although I'm sure after some of the highschool years I put you through it was a no brainer!). And to my new family... thank you for accepting me and being an amazing second family! I can't wait to have more good times with everyone in my life and seeing how their lifes change :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment