Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Dream Cuddle Buddies :)

So I know NONE of these animals will ever be able to REALLY be my cuddle buddies (regardless that some are cartoons). But these are my "Dream" pets!
I've always had an obsession for White Tigers! I think they're BEAUTIFUL!

My little baby polar bears... I LOVE coke commercials during the winter because they're ALWAYS with polar bears. SO CUTE!! Not so much when they get older, but adorable when they're babies! I just want to SQUEEZE them!

And of course... my Dolce :) I always had a dream that I would have 2 huskies. One white with blue eyes named Dolce. And a gray one with one blue eye and one brown eye named Gabanna. But now... we have Bella. Still a good trade!

AAHH!!! And don't even get me started on these two!! Yes they are cartoons, but it is the disney freak in me. I would LOVE a Toothless and a Stitch. :)


1 comment: