Tuesday, February 1, 2011

You Are What You Eat Day#2

Alright here is my day 2 post! Since I work evening shift most likely all of my posts will be in the AM (except for this Friday I get a day off!! WOOT WOOT!! *sorry Kayla*). So here is what I had for breakfast today. Trying to be more healthy, don't know if this really qualifies but it was OH so delicious.
See the awesome little cheese?! Reminds me of Kayla and Evan. Those two are obsessed with these little things! And Evan and I are in LOVE with Honey Bunches of Oats. Especially the cinnamon. He made fun of my "girlie" cereal and now I come home and there's barely some left in the box. I got him hooked!

Here's a little about our family!
This is our new addition Bella! She is a Dogo Argentino and she will be 2 years old in August... and oh how I wish August would get here quick! She is SUPER hyper and full of energy. But we love her. She's very loving and understanding of Buddah. But she thinks she's a lap-dog. More than once have I been knocked over by this "little" girl because she saw Buddah cuddling with me and got jealous. She loves being outside and loves Evan! She is definately his little girl (for now). She loves the laser pen, bones, Victoria Secret puppies and little squeaky toys. She has a fascination for the heaters in our walls and loves to sit in front of them for hours. If she's not there than she's sitting in front of the window or on our deck watching people. She is definately our protector! Imagine this thing on a leash with a midget on the end trying to hold her back.
This is my baby! :) His name is Buddah. (He used to be fat and chubby when he was a baby alright?) And he reminded me of a waiter I had while visiting Vegas on a graduation trip with my bestie Steviee. Lol we wanted the regular lunch plates of pasta and he says, "I swear to Buddah girls (with the hand flip) get the half portion!" Stuck with me every since. He is almost 3 years old, April 1st! He is half shitzu half yorkie. And he is a mama's boy!! Has a tendencie to snort/choke when he gets excited and loves to snuggle! He likes to wrestle with Evan, but Evan does better with Bells. He has a fettish for my socks and waits until I take them off when I get home from work. I have a lot less pairs of socks than I used to! This one has little-puppy syndrome and it's gotten worse with Bells backing him up!

And this handsome man is my husband Evan!! I LOVE him to pieces! He is now with the 555 brigade here on Fort Lewis, WA. He drives the Colonel and CSM (Command Srgt. Major). He helps me a lot and is one of my biggest supporters. LOVES being outside and deals nicely with a princess for a wife (I'm getting better about the outdoors... kinda). Bells has been great for him because he gets to run a lot with her. Although Buddah does get jealous when he plays around with Bella instead of him now. Addicted to WOW and Call of Duty but is good at helping me around the house when I need him! He won't admit it but he likes my chick-flicks and only accompanies me "because it's his duty as a husband." But I love him, he's my best friend! I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

See... I'm outside... at a BBQ!

We got married in the Salt Lake Temple for Time and ALL ETERNITY!! We've been married officialy 1 year 4 months and 14 days. (I'm not engaged anymore so I don't keep track of hours and minutes). It's been very hard learning how to live together and how to compromise. I know this will surprise you all but we're both very stubborn sometimes! But it's made us a lot closer and I actually do love the traveling! Although next time I do hope he picks somewhere with sun and a little less green. But Washington is a beautiful state and I'm glad that we get to actually have this time together and we're no longer apart. Although it's not as easy as hanging up the phone anymore when he's driving me crazy :) See mom we're growing up!

This pictures pretty much symbolizes the story of our lives. He's always making me laugh and he's always acting a tad crazy. But it's the kid in him that I fell in love with. I'm too serious and he's teaching me how to be a little less uptight and relax and enjoy life :) don't worry I'm teaching him how to be a grown up too. He gets to fold his own clothes sometimes and actually puts them away ;) All kidding aside I have an amazing marriage that isn't perfect, but it's mine and I love it just the same! Being married is truly a blessing especially in these hard times. I'm glad I have him to count on.



3 comments:

  1. Love the blog! I've got one too if you want to check it out, although it's not as cool as yours or Kayla's ;) And for some reason I totally thought you guys were in DC not Washington State. Sounds like it's all going well though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to disregard the unbearable unmentionable unappreciated word that you used and head straight to the cheese. I love that cheese. and I want some. Oh. and I love you and your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Jenn I would love to read your blog!! And Kayla I'm sorry for your disdain of the word I use quite frequently when you're not around. so unless you can conjour up something relatively close to describing the feeling that the word *&$# describes... I will continue to use it :)

    ReplyDelete