Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SLEEP!! and many more good times to come...

 
Sleep is something I could NEVER get tired of doing! It reenergizes me! It makes me happy :)


 This is pretty much how I look Monday-Friday! :) Scrubs and a badge with a flower. It's funny... if I DON'T wear a flower or a headband the doctors and staff get mad at me. So birthdays/Christmas/Anniversary presents... headbands are always nice! Usually my hair doesn't look this bad though. Somedays...

Three good things that have happened to me in the past...
1. I got married
2. I passed nursing school
3. A parent at PCMC said they would love to have me as a nurse and was sad I was moving.

It's always nice to hear compliments and have your goals be accomplished! Who could want anything more than that?!

Now that my 30 days are over... does that mean I actually have to BLOG?!
P.S. going home for the weekend so I probably won't blog much! But I will as soon as I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment