Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm Coming Home!! :)

This last weekend Evan and I made it back to Utah! We flew into town for one of my good friends wedding! I went to nursing school with her and she's absolutely amazing!! And she also married an amazing man. It's funny how small Utah actually is. When we were in nursing school Angie would ALWAYS be on her laptop chatting it up with some guy. We kept teasing her that she was going to marry him because she would get up in the middle of the night to talk to him (he's stationed in Bahrain with the Navy). She always got really embarassed and that little triangle between her brows would get all red. That's her give-away sign! So yadda-yadda on her facebook page she had a comment from one of my friends Gabby (who I met through miss Mari!) and I said how do you know Gabby?! And she said this is Preston's sister... and I'm like THAT'S your Preston?! It is such a small world... but they are PERFECT for each other! And for someone who said they would never marry someone in the military... they sure picked a great one! Now she gets to go spend a year with him in Bahrain. Maybe she'll FINALLY get my scrapbooking done ;)
This is all of us at Angie's reception. Steve and Lauren Nelson, Bre, and me and Evan (in his sexy suit!)
These girls are two of my best friends I went to nursing school with! They are amazing people!!
We went shooting with the guys!! Matt, Benny, Evan and Gavin. This is really the only good one I got because apparently on "guy's trips" you don't take a lot of pictures. Stupid...

This is the home defender sawed-off shot gun! AWESOME!!
I actually shot this gun and almost broke my hand.
This was the .50 cal with scope on it. Won't shoot this gun! I prefer the 9mm!
So I had to get ONE good shot of us all dressed up since it rarely happens. But hey... at least he finally got a suit out of it!
And nana and the brother!

There will be more pictures as soon as my sister uploads them to facebook so I can steal them! Hope you all had as much fun on your weekend as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment