Thursday, March 10, 2011

Our Washington Apartment

What you are about to see is the apartment of a full-time working Nurse, and a full-time working Soldier. Viewer discretion is advised.


Front door
Our fireplace and living room (if anyone can tell me what movie I'm watching you are my new best friend!)
Our fireplace and the star Mari made and the star I made, and two picture frames I made.
All many many DVD's :)
Evan decorated the wall
Our amazing couch Evan gets to vacuum every day from Bella's hair
Our kitchen
Dining area
Evan's dishes
Cabinets not as good as Dad's but they're efficient :)
Hallway. W/D on left, closet on right
Our AMAZING pictures we love so much
Guest bathroom
I LOVE pictures!
Please tell me we're not the only one with a "messy" room :s
Picture Ky drew for us, and my piano!!
Purses once again
All my nursing books, church books, Evan's helicopter :)
Bella's cage she sleeps in at night
Master bedroom
Ha ha yes I take up the WHOLE walk-in closet and that 6-drawer vanity you saw. I love shoes!
Scrubs... lots.
Master bathroom

That's all folks! :) Sorry it's so messy and I am NOT an interior designer like some of my friends. I hope to become more crafty when I get to Florida while I'm looking for a job!


3 comments:

  1. angie! i just came over here from facebook! your blog is so adorable! i love your apartment! so cute! lets be blog friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is SO CUTE! I dont know why you always complain. you are a great decorator! Looooove you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, your apt is super cute! You don't give yourself enough credit on your decorating skills!

    ReplyDelete