Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dive School

Sometimes... the U.S. Army ruins my life. Why you ask? Because they decide to move people from their homes away from family and friends, station them in the rainiest, sunless, coldest area possible and then make all their schools they need to go to be not in that same state... he's going to dive school (which means he has to be in water), and then what? They send him to MISSOURI!! What the heck is in missouri?! A pool?! We have the Puget sound and many lakes AND pools.

Anyways... that's my rant. Sorry I haven't been posting much, haven't really had anything to blog about. Dive school is 18 days, he starts Monday. And if he passes Phase I we get to go to Florida!!! Here comes the sunshine and the beach! :) I'm SO excited! So... while he's gone it's all homework, old videos and boredom. So if anyone wants to come visit me feel free :) Or at least just text me to make sure I'm not entering depression hiding myself away in my super comfy bed with the lights off and the heater on.

The good part is I deep cleaned the house yesterday... and today it's still clean!! :) Hope everyone had a fabulous St. Patty's day! Good news... my sister and her team rocked in St. George, my sis-in-law turned 21 and bought a house! YAY!

Hopefully interesting stuff happens so I can blog about it. Until Florida I'm afraid my daily routine does not alter. xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. What base is he on? Thomas is in Missouri at Fort Leonard Wood.

    ReplyDelete