Friday, April 8, 2011

Swim Suits? Sun?

Swim suits? Sun? A warm beach? What are these miraculous things I've read in stories? Oh yes... what the rest of the country (besides Alaska for half a year) gets to see almost every day! Not for rare glimpses twice a year. FLORIDA HERE WE COME!!! YAY!! He's in dive school! He is officially a Phase I Dive School graduate :) Ever seen "Surviving the Cut?" Google it :) Well that is all I have to say because if I go into my soapbox rant about the fact my husband isn't getting paid anymore I think I might lose some friends :) LOVE YOU ALL!! Be blessed for paychecks, a roof over your head, clothes on your back, shoes on your feet, warmth, food in your stomachs, and a bed to lay your head on. Love eternally, apologize often, and hug your loved ones. xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. That is such crap that they aren't getting paid any more. Seriously? what a pile of ____ (fill in the blank ;) ) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, You wouldn't lose my friendship. I am SO ANNOYED about this. I'm sorry baby girl. I love you.

    ReplyDelete